CROWDFUNDING WORKSHOP (IN ENGLISH)
Crowdfunding Workshop – Realising your own ideas with the crowd – this is how it works
For the realisation of a project or a start-up, a first financing is often needed. But this is not so easy to obtain. With crowdfunding, an innovative method has now developed in recent years with which this financing can be realised. Financing through a large number of backers, the “crowd”, offers more than the purely monetary advantage.
Rather, a crowdfunding campaign can be used as a “proof of concept”, i.e. as a test of whether you can convince the target group of your start-up idea. In addition, a successful crowdfunding campaign is also always a potent marketing tool to make your project known. However, in order to be able to use these valuable advantages of crowdfunding, a very meticulous and extensive preparation is required.
In this Workshop you will:
- Learn more about the different types of crowdfunding, especially what you need to consider when starting your own campaign.
- Already lay the foundations for a successful campaign of your own
- Optional to the workshop is our crowdfunding video programme, to which you will receive access after registration.
We look forward to seeing you!
The workshop will be in English.
- Zielgruppe: Studierende, Absolvent*innen, Mitarbeiter*innen
- Veranstaltungssprachen: Englisch
- Name: Gründungsbüro Kaiserslautern
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org